The Third Annual Upstairs Downtown Wine Walk went swimmingly (no weather-related puns intended)! The Wine Walk Committee of the Rotary Club of Albany is still tallying data, but an initial count shows more than 1,100 participants this year.
We want to give a special thanks to all our Pinot Noir Sponsors for their support: Carson Kutsch, DDS, Pacific Power, and Central Willamette Community Credit Union. Check out our Sponsors page to support those businesses that support the Wine Walk!
To the rest of the Albany community, thank you so much for braving the rain to drink some wine, have some fun, and support a good cause. See you next year!
If you plan to purchase presale tickets to the Third Annual Wine Walk, you better act fast! The Albany Visitor’s Association will only have tickets available until 12:00 p.m. on Friday, May 6, 2011. If you miss the noon presale ticket cutoff, do not despair! Tickets will again be available starting at 4:00 p.m. at each of our three ticket sales outlets.
If you have questions about purchasing presale tickets, go here.
If you have purchased presale tickets, remember to go to the AVA to redeem them. There will be a separate line for presale ticket holders to speed up the ID checking process.
We are sorry if this break in ticket sales causes any inconvenience. The break is necessary to facilitate setup of the event.
Only four more days until the Wine Walk! You can pick up your maps at the 3 ticket sales locations shown below (Albany Visitor’s Association, ACT Theater, Carousel Museum). Ticket sales outlets open at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 6, 2011. For more information, check out How Does it Work?
Other event information:
- Many venues will have live music and tasty food,
- Sarah Page Photography will have a “photo-booth” picture-taking opportunity,
- The Wine Depot will be participating (not listed on map), and
- The Albany Arts’ Commission will have a beautiful art display.
Hope to see you there!
Would you like to win a stay at the beautiful Pfeiffer Cottage Inn in Albany? How about tickets to the Albany NOSH Tour or a free Wine Tasting? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy raffle tickets that will help the Upstairs Downtown Albany Wine Walk support our charitable causes! Raffle tickets are $1 each. Drawings will be held after the Wine Walk on May 6, 2011. Raffle tickets will also be sold at the event.
- One-night stay at the Pfeiffer Cottage Inn – May 4, 2012 (next year’s Wine Walk), and two tickets for participation in the 2012 Upstairs Downtown Albany Wine Walk (participant must be age-screened)
- One-night stay at the Pfeiffer Cottage Inn – redeemable at any time, for up to one year, and Corvallis Knights Fan Gift Bag
- Two tickets to Albany NOSH Tour
- Complimentary group Wine Tasting at Cowhorn Winery (6-8 people), and tour of Southern Oregon’s only certified Biodynamic and Organic Winery
- $75 worth of Photography services at Sarah Page Photography
The third annual Upstairs Downtown Tour & Wine Walk in downtown Albany, Oregon will take place on Friday, May 6, 2011!
Starting at 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m., the Rotary Club of Albany has partnered with the Albany Downtown Association to present a night of great wine, food, and tours of beautiful spaces in beautiful Downtown Albany, Oregon. Tickets will go on sale starting at 4:00 p.m on Friday, May 6, 2011. Ticket sales locations are: the Albany Visitor’s Association, ACT Theater, and Carousel Museum. Admission to the event is $15, and you can purchase additional tickets for more tastes of wine in bundles of five tickets ($5). For more information about how the Wine Walk works, please see How Does It Work?